Sunday, December 27, 2009

Are Nice Guys Doomed?

This is something that bothers the hell out of me. Why is it that a lot of ladies go for the dudes that treat them like shit? I don’t understand it! I get told by different people “you’re cute” or “you’re so sweet” etc etc. BUT I’m never even looked at when it comes to relationships. I’m always the best friend, or brother. Which is ok BUT I’m kind of tired of being stuck in this area. Am I wrong for not looking as you like a piece of meat? Should I stop calling you by your name and start calling you “shawty” or “lil momma” or “AYE GURL”? I will never understand why some ladies go for guys that do this. I wonder what would happen if i walked in the student center tomorrow and was disrespectful and acted as if i were trying to get into a lady’s pants. Would I walk out with a girl? Is that ALL that people are looking for now. Is there NOTHING to gain from mental stimulation? Not to bash on these guys….well who am i kidding yes I am! These guys clearly don’t respect you, yet some of your subject yourselves to being mistreated. DO some women not value themselves enough to find a man that knows a woman’s worth? (Alicia Keys) Or maybe my standards are just too high. Maybe I should run after the girl that wears clothes that show off everything they have, and curses like a sailor. Maybe I should just stop respecting women and do what everyone else is doing to get a woman. I mean come on!!! Apparently nothing is sacred anymore. Just get me a sex partner, and move on the the next right? WRONG!!!

This is something that just annoys me to the utmost!!!! but I guess I’ll never understand. I won’t lower my standard but people, I REALLY think we should all raise ours and do better for ourselves. OK that’s of my chest, I can sleep now. But tell me, is it pointless to be a nice guy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment