Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where I Stand

Here I am after a good amount of Jamal time. I have thought some things out, talked to God , and worked some things through. I'm feeling pretty good to be honest. The weight that was on my shoulders has lifted and i'm feeling great! One thing I noticed though is that i have been neglecting my friends here on campus. They had seen the changes in me and were getting concerned. They took care of me, made me laugh, hung out, cooked, and all that Jazz =) I have some amazing friends here and I thank God for them! Just need to do better and be more available for them. At times i shut myself in my room away from everyone else, but I can't do everything alone. Thanks my friends for helping me through this weird time of growth in my life right now.

On that same note, I also made a few hasty decisions that I kind of regret... I mean I know why I made some of them, but the process that decided needed to happen was so abrupt. The change has been hard, but I feel it was necessary. Sometimes you feel yourself growing far too close to the wrong things when your focus should be on God first....but maybe i could have gone about it another way lol. Anyway, I'm still being worked on. Stick with me for a little while longer.

Love ya

Jamal

No comments:

Post a Comment