Saturday, January 23, 2010

Roll with it...

Well, it's my last seester on campus. I have not had a roommate in a year and a half, but this semester I got one. He just moved. He seems nice and all, but I have become selfish in this year and a half. I have gotten used to being able to come home and not have to deal with anyone. If i want to be alone i can come to my dorm ya know. Well, not anymore. My roommate seems nice and all. I just like my alone time at times. For instance, I just got back from hanging with some friends. We did a little drinking and played some wii. I left to be alone, wind down and go to sleep. Well my roomie is here with his friend and they are chatting it up over there. Not overly loud, but i'm used to silence when i try to sleep. call me spoiled, call me picky, but I have just grown accoustomed to my room meaning alone time... I just gotta roll with it and make it work I guess =/

No comments:

Post a Comment