Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well hello 2010!

Hey everyone, Happy New Year to you! Now I have neer been one to make New Year's Resolutions, because i just don't see the point. It's like you are setting yourself up for failure if you are not really serious about this thing. Who needs a new year to better one's life? Just do it!!

Now for for the point of this blog. Today is January 2nd. I have already noticed a trend in my attitude here lately. Yesterday I was grumpy because I had so much stuff on my mind about what i should be doing with my life, and plans for next semester. I got into a discussion with a friend about these things and he helped me out a great deal. This doesn't change the fact that I spend most of my day grumpy in bed! What a way to start the new year right?

Now today, I started off a ok. Until my parents came home. My mom tends to complain about things no matter what. As soon as she came home she was fussing about little things. I allowed this small thing to completely switch my attitude from happy and laid back, to grumpy. I don't like this trend and I need to get rid of it! This is not a resolution, but just something that i need to do. In order to get rid of this stank attitude, i've got to let go of the petty things that can easily anger me.

~Jamal~

1 comment:

  1. Well you already know what you need to do. Jump on it J-Man.!

    ReplyDelete